Annual Awards Program Information
17th Annual Awards Luncheon – January 17, 2013
Nominations Solicited For 2012 Washington DC Post Awards Program
Nomination Form and Awards (MS Word, 90K)
The Washington DC Post is soliciting nominations for its 17th Annual Awards to be presented at the Awards Luncheon at the National Press Club on January 17, 2013. The Washington DC Post has a large membership, over 1,500 members. Many individuals and sustaining members have made significant contributions to the Washington DC Post and National SAME, and/or their profession. The Washington DC Post Annual Awards are one way to recognize individuals and sustaining members for their contributions. The award categories include:
- Distinguished Service to the Washington Post
- Outstanding Contributions to the Engineering Profession
- Outstanding Contributions to Architecture
- Outstanding Contributions by Young Military Member
- Outstanding Contributions by Young Civilian Member
- Young Member Award
- Outstanding Contributions to Technology or the Engineering Profession
- Outstanding Contributions to Marketing and/or Communications
- Sustaining Member of the Year
- Sustaining Small Business Member of the Year
- Post Service Award
Please take the time to nominate an individual or team/committee for an award. Recipients of Washington Post awards are nominated for SAME National awards.
Nominating someone is simple. For a listing of awards, criteria for selection, nomination forms and nomination procedures, download the Seventeenth Annual Awards Criteria and Nomination form.
NOMINATIONS DUE: December 1, 2012.
If you have any questions, please contact Brian Moore at 202.303.2740 or email@example.com.