Annual Awards Program Information
20th Annual Awards Luncheon – January 2016
Nominations Solicited For 2016 Washington DC Post Awards Program
The Washington DC Post is soliciting nominations for its 20th Annual Awards to be presented at the Awards Luncheon this January. Many individuals and sustaining members of the Washington DC Post have made significant contributions to the Washington DC Post and National SAME, and/or their profession. The Washington DC Post Annual Awards are one way to recognize individuals and sustaining members for their contributions. The award categories include:
- Distinguished Service to the Washington Post
- Outstanding Contributions to the Engineering Profession
- Outstanding Contributions to Architecture
- Outstanding Contributions by Young Military Member
- Outstanding Contributions by Young Civilian Member
- Young Member Award
- Outstanding Contributions to Technology or the Engineering Profession
- Outstanding Contributions to Marketing and/or Communications
- Sustaining Business of the Year (Small, Medium and Large)
- Post Service Award
Please take the time to nominate an individual for an award. Recipients of Washington Post awards are nominated for SAME National awards.
- View the Awards and criteria for selection
- Download and complete a nomination form. The narrative attached to the nomination must describe accomplishments as they relate to the criteria for the award.
- The Sustaining Business nomination forms can also be found here:
- Submit nominations to the Awards Committee via e-mail to Alex Dukes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SAME DC Post Award Nomination”.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS NOVEMBER 12, 2015